Now Hiring: Home Services Technician & Equipment Operator
Openings in Davenport and Cedar Falls Locations
If you are detail oriented, enjoy being on the move, enjoy being outdoors, and thrive off the feeling of a job well done — we’re looking for Commercial & Home Services Technicians to provide a variety of services for our company. Those services include, but are not limited to:
- Pressure washing
- Restoration services
- Diagnosis and repairs
- Organic material remediation
- Dryer vent and duct maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Commercial Christmas light design and installation
- And more
No experience? Not a problem. We will teach you the needed skills and train you!
This is not your typical 9-5 desk job! As a technician, you are a key member of our team responsible for the quality and efficient performance of residential and commercial services.
Our work is rewarding. Your work will make striking improvements to buildings and properties, and the customer will love you for it!
If you are…
- Friendly, honest and ethical.
- Team player.
- Eager to work hard.
- Willing to go the extra mile for our clients.
- Someone that enjoys being outdoors and staying active.
- Willing to drive company trucks from job site to job site.
- Someone that pays attention to detail and takes pride in their work.
- $15 to $25 hourly pay, plus tips and overtime pay opportunities.
- Bonus incentive opportunities for stellar performance.
- High quality training (no prior experience needed).
- Fun, friendly & family oriented work environment.
- Safe worksites with up to date equipment.
- Team environment that focuses on customer service, honesty, ethics, and a desire to “do the right thing”.
- A team that takes PRIDE in their work.
- Appreciation of our TEAM and the EFFORT they put into their craft.
- Opportunity to learn, grow & take on continual challenges.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean record.
- Must be 18 or older.
- Keep company vehicles and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Drive company trucks from job site to job site.
- Read job orders, instructions, or specifications to determine work activities for the day.
- Operate pressure washer machinery safely and effectively to clean a variety of surfaces.
- Speak with customers about the job, what to expect, and any requests they might have.
- Complete checklists and work orders as required.
- Check the equipment to make sure you have an adequate water supply and that it is working properly.
- Follow all safety protocols to prevent damage or injury.
- Use degreasers and cleaning agents as needed and as recommended.
- Treat surfaces with appropriate sealers and protectants.
- Restore decks, fences, siding, concrete, and more.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions.
- And above all, make sure the customer is happy with the work and the results!
If you are interested in joining our team, please read the following instructions closely and apply below.
Instructions: Use the form below to apply. Include your cover letter and resume.